implementation dependencies (was Re: ES4 work)

Graydon Hoare graydon at mozilla.com
Fri Feb 22 00:43:04 PST 2008

Brendan Eich wrote:

>> You missed this question above.
>
> No, I ducked :-). Lars is editor with Jeff assisting and (as always)
> maintaining the grammar; I would appreciate Graydon's thoughts too.

*Shrug* I'm not picky. I think Lars has been working more in HTML, and
that's what I hope most of the spec-writing will happen in, just because
it's real easy to render, edit, version control and such. But plaintext
or some flavour of wikitext is also convenient. Word docs less so,
though I think they're the final target form ECMA wants. And of course
there are our more academic members who feel more at home in LaTeX.
Whatever floats your boat. It's relatively easy to interconvert, either way.

-Graydon