AOP Compatibility

Neil Mix nmix at pandora.com
Thu Feb 21 07:47:56 PST 2008

Another thought: does ES4 provide enough introspection capability to
write proxy objects that wrap an immutable class instance?  It seems
as though it should be possible to create a single class (with *
getter/setter functions) that can wrap any object, emulate its
interface and provide AOP advice capabilities.  If this is indeed
possible, would that prove useful for the situations Kris is
concerned about?