Allen's lambda syntax proposal

Allen Wirfs-Brock Allen.Wirfs-Brock at microsoft.com
Fri Dec 5 11:47:53 PST 2008

In which case perhaps we should abandon this style of lambda and work harder at developing a concise construct that is a reformed function.

I'll have to hunt down David-Sarah's proposal which I haven't seen as this is a direction for object literals is something I have also thought about and found attractive.

Given, the nature of the language we have (as opposed to the language we wish we had) I might choose class-like abstractions based upon object literals over conflicting features for support concise expression of control abstraction.

Allen