Allen's lambda syntax proposal

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.com
Thu Dec 4 18:10:06 PST 2008

I thought this might be the answer. It's clearly too much to ask of
all lambda-coders and would-be lambda-coders in the world.

My two cents, perhaps I'm wrong and the Schemers and others will
switch their kbd configs. Or the code generators will rise and
exterminate lambda-coding humans. But I doubt it.

/be