ES3.1 Draft: 01 Dec 2008 version available

Pratap Lakshman (VJ#SDK) pratapl at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 1 04:47:25 PST 2008

I have uploaded to the wiki (link<http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=es3.1:es3.1_proposal_working_draft>) the 01 Dec 2008 draft of the specification for ES3.1. This is in the form of in-place edits and markups to the ES3 specification. Revision history is at the end of the document.

The main changes in this draft are:
(1) Reverting the Statement/SubStatement distinction (refer my email on Chap 12 edits on 11/18 to the discuss lists)
(2) Reverting Decimal.

Note that I have not yet applied the rest of the feedback from the Kona meeting or the feedback I have recv'd over email.

pratap