Sugar unrelated to macros -- Was: Re: Sugar

Ingvar von Schoultz ingvar-v-s at comhem.se
Thu Aug 28 15:26:36 PDT 2008

Dave, your claim that I'm proposing macros will make many
people ignore and never see the real proposal.

Macros and functions are very, very different. My proposal
has only regular, run-of-the-mill functions. They don't have
parentheses around the arguments, but this detail doesn't
make them in any way related to macros and their problems.

Since you made that incorrect claim without reading, could you
please consider commenting on the /actual/ proposal?

I find it disconcerting that this list will so easily brush off
proposals with some vague comment about something never proposed.

Ingvar