return when desugaring to closures

ihab.awad at gmail.com ihab.awad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 13:01:19 PDT 2008

I should add --

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 12:09 PM, Brendan Eich <brendan at mozilla.org> wrote:
> We've all heard this in committee, somewhat to excess. ...

Not having been there, I cannot comment on the quantitative aspects :)
but: it's never too strongly emphasized for *me*, and I did not start
out as a security person. I just want to build better UIs that people
can understand, and these are built using objects not just plain old
data. Getting the objects to behave themselves is therefore the
priority that I see.

But again: I agree there are two sides to this, and I'm happy that
this is the case.

Cheers,

Ihab

--