Picking property by attribute

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.org
Mon Aug 18 10:07:35 PDT 2008

On Aug 18, 2008, at 9:28 AM, Yuh-Ruey Chen wrote:

> OK, with the advent of ES-Harmony, I have no clue whether the language
> will support iterators (and maybe generators)

We talked about these in Oslo. My notes say generators received
favorable comments, with the thought from Mark Miller that the
introductory keyword might better be 'generator' than 'function'.
These were never a bone of contention between factions, AFAIK.

> or catch-all methods.

These required the meta namespace in ES4 as proposed.

> I know that namespaces are out.

Then you do have a clue about catchalls as proposed :-/.