A Proposal For Formalizing __noSuchMethod__ in ECMAScript 3.1.

William Edney bedney at technicalpursuit.com
Sun Aug 17 20:51:28 PDT 2008

Maks -

My apologies. I was unaware that Rhino also implemented
__noSuchMethod__. That's great - the more the merrier.

We've also communicated our desire to have a __noSuchMethod__
implementation to the team currently doing the excellent Squirrelfish
work for Webkit, so maybe we'll see an implementation there too :-).

Cheers,

- Bill