ECMAScript Harmony

Scott Elcomb psema4 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 12:54:42 PDT 2008

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 1:51 PM, Brendan Eich <brendan at mozilla.org> wrote:
> To quote Sally from "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" ("My New
> Philosophy"): "Why are you telling me?!"
>
> That's my new philosophy about such chatter. Slashdot is a sewer.
> Didn't Digg replace it? Or maybe reddit. Yawn.

Hmm.  While I'm not sure Slashdot, Reddit or other social sites are
sewers just yet (even if they're getting close for me) I couldn't
agree more with Brendan on the "You're a Good Man."

My first post to this list (pre-combination) was a direct result of
Slashdot conversation.

Even though I was _really_ looking forward to ES4, I believe that now
is a _very_ appropriate time for communities to harmonize.

My $0.02.  Ok, back to lurking...
- Scott.

--
 Scott Elcomb