Apple spreadsheet votes recorded, explanatory whitepaper

Maciej Stachowiak mjs at apple.com
Tue Apr 29 23:21:10 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I've belatedly recorded Apple's 1-bit opinions on the feature
spreadsheet: <http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pFIHldY_CkszsFxMkQOReAQ&gid=2
 >.

Geoff and I are also working on a whitepaper explaining the criteria
we applied and explaining our specific votes in cases where they are
not in line with other vendors. We're hoping to have that done and
sent out by the end of the week.

We applied red rather more liberally than the other vendors, so I feel
bad just recording the votes without immediate explanation but I
wanted to get this done ASAP.

Regards,
Maciej