Crockfords isEmpty

Keryx Web webmaster at keryx.se
Thu Apr 17 10:23:26 PDT 2008

Erik Arvidsson skrev:
> Doug is part of TG1-TC39

Yes. I knew that...

> and his opinions have been brought up.

So I supposed that!

>  Some
> of these are on the track for ES3.1 and ES4.  Check out
> wiki.ecmascript.org for more information.

What I wanted to read was the actual arguments pro and con as well as
alternatives brought up.

Especially I wanted to see if isEmpty (and function.name) had been
discussed (two features I would use a lot that I now have to program
around). The wiki is kind of silent on discussion. The suggestions are
not even discussed in the context of ES 4. Are there any meeting notes
somewhere? Or IRC logs?

Lars Gunther