ES4 draft: enumerability

Waldemar Horwat waldemar at google.com
Wed Apr 16 17:38:09 PDT 2008

My comments on this chapter:

I understand and agree with the simple form of iteration though an object using the empty set of namespaces.

On the other hand, I don't see why extending this beyond that functionality is useful.  It makes things larger and more complicated and, given that namespaced fixtures aren't enumerated anyway, isn't useful for anything I'd want to use it for like exploring the environment or introspecting data held in records some of whose properties are const.

    Waldemar