Playing with ECMAScript 4 (Screencast)

zwetan zwetan at
Sat Nov 10 03:24:16 PST 2007

> I just posted a quick screencast demonstrating how to get started with ECMAScript 4 (although, if you're already subscribed to this list, it's probably a good bet that this is well below your skill level). Feedback is appreciated.

I must say it's always good to have this kind of very low barrier to
entry demo and tutorial
so the greater public interested in JS could have a basic
understanding of what's going on

now I can say "go watch this video/slide/etc. and then you will
understand why I'm excited about ES4" :)

so thank you