Expression closures - use-cases for shortcut lambda syntax (blocks)

Vassily Gavrilyak gavrilyak at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 17:34:41 PDT 2007

Well, I agree, it is available such way too.
And it is avalivaible with try {} finally{} from long time ago.
It's just the same issue of readability.
The question - what is for doing here, where is the loop immediately come to
mind when reading such construct.
The same for try - what this code is supposed to catch here? 20 lines below
- ah, nothing, that was for closing resource.
We can even do this with if, goto, while, switch anything.
But there are better ways :-)

Vassily Gavrilyak