Expression closures - use-cases for shortcut lambda syntax (blocks)

Peter Hall peter.hall at memorphic.com
Thu Mar 15 19:32:52 PDT 2007

> > I am warming up to this use of backslash. What do others think?
>
> +1

It seems to me that ES4 is rapidly using up every combination of
easily typable non-identifier characters. Apart from reducing the
choice of possible syntax for ES in the future (look at the type
parameters discussion), I think a lot of developers who are
comfortable with existing JS and AS versions will have a number of wtf
moments when they see this stuff used for the first time. Does it
really offer enough reward?

Peter