Expression closures - use-cases for shortcut lambda syntax (blocks)

Peter Hall peter.hall at memorphic.com
Thu Mar 15 18:55:40 PDT 2007

I think, once I've figured out how to actually type "λ" on my UK
keyboard (I actually don't know how to enter 0x03BB in my keyboard, I
had to paste from charmap), I might as well have typed "function(".

Also, "λ" is a perfectly permissable character for an identifier.
Wouldn't it cause problems to  give it special meaning? (for Greeks
especially)

Peter