Wiki re-export

Francis Cheng fcheng at adobe.com
Wed Mar 14 20:30:09 PDT 2007

Thanks for pointing out those inconsistencies. I haven't updated the
actual specification area yet with changes brought about by the
proposals, which is why you see those inconsistencies, but I will get
started on that soon. I'm trying to wait as long as I can before editing
the actual spec to avoid rewrites due to late proposal changes, but I
should have pointed that out at the beginning of the exported
specification, sorry about that. Please feel free to point out any other
inconsistencies you find, and I'll make sure that they get corrected.
Likewise for areas that need additional explanation.

Thanks,

Francis