Wiki re-export

Graydon Hoare graydon at mozilla.com
Wed Mar 14 14:46:54 PDT 2007

Hi,

A snapshot of the ES4 committee wiki has been re-exported to the Mozilla
development website. The URL for the current snapshot is:

http://developer.mozilla.org/es4/

The URL containing HTML-differences between the previous and current
export (marked with ins and del tags) is:

http://developer.mozilla.org/es4/export-diff/

The changes represent the non-programming work of the past 3 months of
committee meetings and discussion on this mailing list. We encourage
further scrutiny of the proposals and spec-in-progress and look forward
to feedback from this mailing list.

Since the last export, the committee's work has shifted focus
significantly to the SML-based reference implementation. Not as much has
changed in the wiki as in previous exports. The reference implementation
is not presently available for public consumption, but is progressing
rapidly. We hope to accompany future updates with snapshots of the
source code.

-graydon