Separating a Hash type from Object

eka ekameleon at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 03:12:43 PDT 2007

Hello :)

For me Dictionnary it's a helper primitive object to implements Maps...

For example in my framework (VEGAS) i use a Map interface like in JAVA to
implements my HashMap, ArrayMap, MultiHashMap, MultiHashSet etc.... class.

Interface :
http://svn1.cvsdude.com/osflash/vegas/AS3/trunk/src/vegas/data/Map.as

Implementations :
http://svn1.cvsdude.com/osflash/vegas/AS3/trunk/src/vegas/data/map/

The Map implementation are important to creates models etc... but we can't
limit the hash map implementation with only one class for me...

The question with the ADT in ECMAScript... it's important to creates a full
primitive and native ADT library ? The linked list, collections, queue
etc... are important too but it's difficult to implement all the primitive
object for this implementations ?

EKA+ :)