Separating a Hash type from Object

zwetan zwetan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 02:43:56 PDT 2007

Just a little comment,
maybe thinking of a name for that "Dictionary"
that would not support weak keys for the final spec
but could evolve supporting weak keys later
could help to decide for the name.

exemple: in AS3 now Dictionnary support weak keys
could we imagine having a hash! type not supporting weak keys
available to everyone/spec compliant and
a Dictionnary inheriting from hash! to show that it supports weak keys
for a particular implementation even if not part of the spec ?

Could we imagine to extend that to any implementation based on Tamarin ?
(as Tamarin do define such Dictionary class)

cheers,
zwetan