Date.parse return type

Lars T Hansen lth at acm.org
Sat Jul 28 11:38:28 PDT 2007

IE doesn't either (though Opera does).  I'm stunned.  That does it --
this format goes into the date proposal as a variant of the ISO
syntax, which will be good since it makes the ES4 ISO syntax more
compatible with the syntax defined in the W3C date note.  (Also
accepting "2007" and "2007-07" would make it fully compatible.)

--lars