Some bugs of Spec.

Eric Suen eric.suen.tech at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 23:57:34 PDT 2007

Others:
Directive[t,w] ::= EmptyStatement
 | Statement[w]
 | AnnotatableDirective[t,w]

Statement[w] should be Statement[t, w]

ForInitialiser ::= $empty
 | ListExpression[allowColon,noIn]
 | VariableDefinition[noIn]

VariableDefinition[b,w] ::=
  VariableDefinitionKind VariableBindingList[b] Semicolon[w]

Since VariableDefinition has Semicolon, I don't think it should
be used in ForInitialiser

CaseElements ::= ...
 | CaseLabel CaseElementsPrefix Directive_abbrev

CaseElementsPrefix ::= ...
 | CaseElementsPrefix Directive_full

Directive_abbrev should be Directive_local_abbrev and Directive_full
should be Directive_local_full?

AnnotatableDirective[global,w] ::= ...
 | FunctionDefinition[global]

AnnotatableDirective[t,w] ::= ...
 | FunctionDefinition[t]

FunctionDefinition[global] should be FunctionDefinition[global,w],
FunctionDefinition[t] should be FunctionDefinition[t, w]

Eric