JSON decoding

P T Withington ptw at pobox.com
Fri Nov 3 11:46:49 PST 2006

On 2006-11-03, at 13:45 EST, Bob Ippolito wrote:

[...]

> You are totally crazy.

[...]

> You're confused.

[...]

> Your point seems to be that you
> like to argue rather than you have something to contribute to the
> discussion.

You seem to have taken my comments as a personal attack, which they
surely were not meant as.  I misunderstood what was being proposed
here.  I thought the proposal was for a way to save and restore
arbitrary data.  On re-reading I see that the proposal is simply for
a way to generate and parse valid JSON expressions.

I apologize to the list for the wasted bandwidth.