[Mozilla Enterprise] Mozilla official MSI installers available on Nightly

Romain Testard romain at mozilla.com
Wed Nov 28 13:53:31 UTC 2018

Hi all,

We recently started to make MSI installers (wrappers of the full exe
installer) available as part of our build/release process in order to help
make Windows enterprise deployments simpler. These are now available on
Nightly and will be riding the trains to release with Firefox 65 (will also
be available on our next ESR).

You can find documentation here
<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-customization-msi-installers>
(https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-customization-msi-installers)
that helps understand how to customize Firefox installations with the MSI
installers and it would be great if people on this list who find MSI
installers valuable on their deployments could start testing it. Feedback
can be provided on this list if valuable for all, on bugzilla
<https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Firefox&component=Installer>
for technical issues or directly to me otherwise.

Thanks for your help!
Romain