OAuth scalability

Edwin Wong edwong at mozilla.com
Wed Aug 20 10:28:40 PDT 2014

Thanks for the heads up.  We’ll start planning load testing of our Oauth/Profile server stacks.

I would also like to claim some sort of milestone of quality for Oauth/Profile servers.  Is it safe to call us at Beta?

Meaning:
* all features implemented
* testing has completed at least one pass
* some bugs to fix
* load testing yet to be performed

-edwin