Improving age verification

Edwin Wong edwong at mozilla.com
Tue Aug 19 13:20:25 PDT 2014

Sorry - I was quick to the punch there...  That was in reference to solution #3 or #3a.

I think if we're going 'improve' age verification, we need to support the exact dates for 13 year old.  I'd choose the least amount of work possible to support exact age verification but with no impact on users over 13.

-edwin