Improving age verification

Karl Thiessen kthiessen at mozilla.com
Tue Aug 19 13:19:08 PDT 2014

I have a reply to this in my Drafts folder, but I'd like to sit on it for
at least 24 hours, because I like and respect Nick, and I recognize that
I am pretty deeply invested in this particular topic.  Frank and open
discussion is one thing, but I'd like to make sure I don't step over the
line into antagonism.

Nick, thanks for your note, and for making me think hard about this.

--KT.