Improving age verification

James Bonacci jbonacci at mozilla.com
Tue Aug 19 10:54:41 PDT 2014

I agree with Nick and would probably choose #2 minus the Date.
We don't really need it and we can avoid the domestic/intl date format stuff that people are so used to
MM/DD/YYYY vs. DD/MM/YYYY
reduced to just MM and YYYY

I would hate to have to do all that typing for #1 on my mobile devices.
And, again, we would really have to tweak the UI to except both formats above.

James