IdentityAttachedServices module -> Firefox Accounts

Chris Karlof ckarlof at mozilla.com
Mon Aug 18 14:43:47 PDT 2014

The current owner and many of the peers of the IdentityAttachedServices module are no longer active in Mozilla, and IdentityAttachedServices has been re-imagined as Firefox Accounts under Mark Mayo’s cloud services organization.

I am the technical leader of Firefox Accounts, and have made the following changes to more accurately reflect the state of reality:

1) I renamed the IdentityAttachedServices module to "Firefox Accounts”, and updated its description, URL, and mailing list information.
2) I listed myself as owner, and added appropriate peers.

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/Other#Firefox_Accounts

-chris