Evaluating adding JOSE and JWS to mozilla-central

Jared Hirsch 6a68 at mozilla.com
Fri Aug 15 13:25:27 PDT 2014

Hey Gregory,

We might have something you can use. Have a look at jwcrypto.jsm inside the Identity module[1].

That's a copy of code hosted on github[2], although I don't think it is fully up-to-date with the finalized JOSE specs. The copy in m-c is no doubt farther out-of-date; I'm not sure when it was last updated.

Sean (cc'd) has done a bit of work getting jwcrypto updated recently, and might have more to add.

Cheers,

Jared

[1] http://dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/toolkit/identity/jwcrypto.jsm
[2] https://github.com/mozilla/jwcrypto/