ToS and PP updates

Jared Hirsch 6a68 at mozilla.com
Fri Aug 15 11:46:15 PDT 2014

Hey Peter,

When you sign up for FxA, you are actually agreeing to terms for "Firefox Cloud Services."

If I remember correctly, this was intentional - it covers other things we make, so, for instance, FMD doesn't have to do a COPPA check or get you to agree to additional terms.

If we ever need to amend the umbrella terms statement, we could just notify all FxA emails, there's no need to be more granular than that.

Cheers,

Jared