ToS and PP updates

Peter deHaan pdehaan at mozilla.com
Thu Aug 14 12:44:30 PDT 2014

Random question...

So we have a ToS and PP for FxA/Sync and eventually FMD and probably Marketplace and lots of other services.
I vaguely recall a conversation about fxa-server (i think) capturing the user's preferred locale(s) and storing then in The Cloud.

Say we decide to update the Find Mein Device ToS in the future and want to notify user's of the changes via email. Do we have any way of doing that? Are we storing a user's attached services anywhere (like the Profile server)? Or is the general expectation that the user just return to accounts.firefox.com/legal from time to time and check the dates to see if there have been recent changes to the ToS/PP?

-peter