Supporting pre-verified accounts for Marketplace FxA migration

Chris Karlof ckarlof at mozilla.com
Mon Aug 11 15:30:35 PDT 2014

Here are the tracking issues for supporting "pre-verified” FxAs for verified Persona users on Marketplace.

FxA API changes: https://github.com/mozilla/fxa-auth-server/issues/780
FxA UI changes: https://github.com/mozilla/fxa-content-server/issues/1540

Actions:
1) Confirm this functionality is desired
2) Marketplace signs off on proposed API/interface
3) Implementation
4) Distribution of the shared secret to FxA/Marketplace ops

After 1) and 2) complete, I estimate 3) is probably doable in one of our 2 week cycles.

This estimation does not include other UI or API changes that may arise from the final screens for the flow proposed by the UX team today.

Thoughts?

-chris