Profile Images Deployment

Chris Karlof ckarlof at mozilla.com
Thu Aug 7 19:10:42 PDT 2014

Thanks Sean!

Has this plan been broken down into tracking issues on the dev and ops side? I currently don't have a lot of visibility into how this is progressing, timetables, potential blockers, concerns, etc.

The front-end is just about ready at this point.

If there is anything I can do to help out, please let me know.

One question, how does a client/user learn when her profile image is ready to use?

-chris