US holiday

Rafael Rebolleda rrm at tid.es
Thu Nov 28 05:53:13 PST 2013

+1 that!

Enjoy the holidays, folks!

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 5:18 AM, Jed Parsons <jparsons at mozilla.com<mailto:jparsons at mozilla.com>> wrote:

Hi, all,

Just a reminder that Thursday is a holiday in the U.S., and Mozilla offices in the U.S. are closed on Thursday and Friday.

We may peek at our email from time to time, but it will generally be quiet here in the States.

As the holiday we are celebrating is American Thanksgiving, I will certainly be thankful for all the work that everyone has put into this project, but much more for the acquaintances and friendships that have developed as a result.  I certainly wish FirefoxOS all the best, but I sincerely hope that our friendships outlast it by many years.

Happy holidays to you all,

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: