US holiday

Jed Parsons jparsons at mozilla.com
Wed Nov 27 20:18:06 PST 2013

Hi, all,

Just a reminder that Thursday is a holiday in the U.S., and Mozilla offices in the U.S. are closed on Thursday and Friday.

We may peek at our email from time to time, but it will generally be quiet here in the States.

As the holiday we are celebrating is American Thanksgiving, I will certainly be thankful for all the work that everyone has put into this project, but much more for the acquaintances and friendships that have developed as a result.  I certainly wish FirefoxOS all the best, but I sincerely hope that our friendships outlast it by many years.

Happy holidays to you all,