work week prep: have a phone? need a phone?

Jared Hirsch 6a68 at mozilla.com
Wed Nov 27 09:41:56 PST 2013

Here's the device count so far:

Inari/ZTE Open - 5
Buri/Hamachi - 3
Unagi - 1 + 2 spares
Zero - 1

Next steps:
1. Get a clean set of patches in 936688 (or a unified diff) that can be applied against the B2G repo. (It seems like the flash script doesn't work if using another copy of mozilla-central linked via a .userconfig file.)
2. Someone in SF office work with the device wizard nhirata today/Monday (nhirata is remote Tuesday) to get build envs prepped [jedp will do this, the more the merrier, though]
3. Ambitious ppl can try to get their own envs prepped with the latest FxA code (I can do this for Hamachi and maybe Unagi, if stars align)
4. Turkey, etc.

Jared