FxA Signed-in UX

Ryan Feeley rfeeley at mozilla.com
Wed Nov 27 04:14:41 PST 2013

My recommendation for web is no new tab, just a basic redirect. We need to behave like a native sign in would. We can't offer a popover, but many sites do redirects (if just to other pages on their own site) for sign in. We're fabulous enough to also offer it for sign up, right?

Ryan Feeley – terse mobile edition
Product Designer, Identity
Mozilla UX
IRC: rfeeley