More on data formats

Dirkjan Ochtman dirkjan at ochtman.nl
Tue Nov 26 23:57:08 PST 2013

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 12:52 AM, Brian Warner <warner at mozilla.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I'm ok with it too. I do kinda think having some kind of FxA
> indicator in the assertion (either sub=fxa-uid:UID or using something
> other than "sub") would be cheap and would help in the long run, but
> it's not something I'd fight a bear over.

I think using something other than "sub" would not be a good idea, but
a scheme prefix wouldn't be too bad here if it would help in the long
run. I'm not sure if that means we also have a use case for it on the
Persona side. I tend to like the YAGNI side of things, but of course
change is expensive here.

Cheers,

Dirkjan