work week prep: have a phone? need a phone?

Jared Hirsch 6a68 at mozilla.com
Tue Nov 26 10:38:10 PST 2013

TL;DR: work week peeps, visit the etherpad below and record the type of test device you have.

Hey all,

To kick off next week in style, we're going to generate builds of the latest FxA code, so you can flash your test device with the latest and greatest.

Flashing a build onto a device is pretty quick, but creating a build is device-specific and takes a while.

To save time next week, we can get builds prepped this week, but we need to know what kind of device you're bringing. If you need a device, now's the time to shout. If you have a spare, you should bring it.

Add your name + device to this etherpad: https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/work-week-device-list

Cheers,
Jared