FxA Signed-in UX

Ryan Feeley rfeeley at mozilla.com
Mon Nov 25 14:38:41 PST 2013

> Interesting stuff!  Raises so many questions:
>
> 1. If I click on “Account Settings”, what happens?  What URL ends up showing up in the URL bar?

You will be detoured to something like accounts.firefox.com/settings, and returned back to the application when settings are updated and/or given a button/link to return back. I’ll continue on the FxA mgt UX tomorrow.

> 2. Is the proposed treatment specific to mozilla services like marketplace, or would we recommend this externally as well?

Both.

I have a recommendation for both the signed in and signed out state (authenticated vs anonymous?)

The goal is to keep the identity settings and application settings separate.

Thoughts?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mu0imfuaa81c10q/sign-in.png

Ryan