fxa-auth-server: code coverage

Edwin Wong edwong at mozilla.com
Fri Nov 22 16:23:54 PST 2013

here’s an update report with Istanbul.  jrgm mentioned that node-cover counts comments/white space as counted lines.

http://people.mozilla.org/~ewong2/istanbul2/

Lines:		3587	9321	38.5 %
Functions:	413		848		48.7 %

This one includes the server.  I ran the server locally via istanbul.
I used lcov’s genhtml to merge all the result output lcov.info files.

-e