fxa-auth-server: code coverage

Edwin Wong edwong at mozilla.com
Tue Nov 19 17:26:00 PST 2013

hacked a bit on code coverage today.   I tried istanbul, tap’s code coverage, and node-coverage which is what persona used.

## Using node-cover:
the easiest to run!
http://people.mozilla.org/~ewong2/cover_html/
Notes: https://github.com/mozilla/persona/pull/2272

## Using Istanbul:
http://people.mozilla.org/~ewong2/istanbul_cov/lcov-report/
*Low confidence* in the numbers here, not sure if it’s merging runs correctly.

## Using TAP’s experimental code coverage: I got parse errors:
Edwin at edog:~/github/mozilla/fxa-auth-server$ TAP_COV=1 tap ./test/run/verification_tests.js --cover=./lib --coverage-dir=./coverage
path.existsSync is now called `fs.existsSync`.

/opt/local/lib/node_modules/tap/node_modules/runforcover/node_modules/bunker/node_modules/burrito/index.js:26
        throw e;
              ^
SyntaxError: Unexpected token: punc ({)
  at line 0:444 in expression: