FxA test server for FXOS devs (Was: Re: dev server is fixed (idp.dev.lcip.org))

Jared Hirsch 6a68 at mozilla.com
Mon Nov 18 13:33:30 PST 2013

Awesome, thanks Zach.

I'm hesitant to stand up the fxa-auth-server myself, as I don't know what extra stuff needs to be onboard. Any volunteers?

Here's a revised list of things to do and people to count on.

Actions:
* stand up a new test server awsbox at, say, dill.dev.lcip.org [TODO: who can do this?]
  * reuse current cert
  * ensure all of the debuggers' public keys (all should be in the identity-pubkeys repo[1]) are on board
* ensure all the debuggers are watching the right Bugzilla component
* document this stuff in a wiki somewhere (but where?)

Debuggers currently are:
* GMT - Shane
* early PST - Jared
* PST/later - Zach, Danny, Ryan Kelly, Chilts