Firefox Accounts DevOps next steps for November

Gene Wood gene at mozilla.com
Fri Nov 15 10:03:18 PST 2013

I've not yet gotten a FxA DevOps roadmap for Q4 -> Q1 but I will share one
change.

I'm still working on the CloudFormation portion of the picture.
Benson is now working on packaging up the apps as RPMs
Chris is working on (or has worked on) the puppet provisioning.

I'm hoping we can deliver a staging environment by Monday Dec 2.

-Gene