renaming Firefox-Accounts repos

Peter deHaan pdehaan at mozilla.com
Thu Nov 14 11:57:33 PST 2013

Do we need to update any Travis settings?
For example, https://github.com/mozilla/fxa-content-server/blob/master/README.md has a broken Travis badge up top which takes me to https://travis-ci.org/mozilla/firefox-account-bridge which says "The repository at mozilla/firefox-account-bridge was not found."

I can do PRs to fix the badges, but I'm not sure if I should change any .travis.yml files while I'm at it and update `git clone git://github.com/mozilla/picl-idp.git`.

-peter