FxA server open issues - have we missed anything?

Ryan Kelly rfkelly at mozilla.com
Tue Nov 12 21:19:43 PST 2013

Hi All,

This afternoon the FxA server team did a bug triage to find any
outstanding issues that might relate to the FxOS code-freeze deadline.
Protocol questions, changes to visible server behavior, that sort of thing.

We came up with a list of 15 (mostly small) things we still need to
finalize for the API server:

    https://github.com/mozilla/picl-idp/issues?milestone=4&state=open

Client-side dev folks, do you have any outstanding questions or concerns
about the API server that are not included in this list?

  Cheers,

    Ryan