FxA Flows

jgruen jgruen at mozilla.com
Mon Nov 11 06:17:16 PST 2013

If this is in FTE, there need to be four buttons at least (or three buttons and a link):

-back and next (skip) along the bottom edge of the screen.
-create account moved up off the bottom
-sign in where it is, but nudged up.

Otherwise, this looks good to me, but why did you go back to that circle circle thing for showing passwords…I may be mistaken here, but I believe the toggle is the canonical checkbox for FFOS.

JG