FxA Flows

Maureen Hanratty mhanratty at mozilla.com
Fri Nov 8 10:40:23 PST 2013

I thought part of the reason to separate the email entry from the password (rather then putting it into one form) was that in the event the user did have an account but didn't know about it we could detect that and on the second screen with the password entry tell them, "Looks like you already have an account. Type your password." This was the logic we used when coming up with the sign in flow for payments.